Wedding Facilities Information:Weddings at Faith Chapel are held in our Chapel at the north end of the campus.
Not available: Sundays, Mondays, Christmas, New Year’s or Easter weekends.
In addition to your wedding date, use of the Chapel facility includes access the afternoon before in order to decorate and hold a rehearsal.
- Bridal Room
- Groom’s Room
- Center Aisle – 50 feet
- Large Screen for slideshow
- Tech for lighting and sound
- Choice of Candelabras
- Communion table & dishes
- Table for unity (candle, sand, rope, etc…)
- Guest sign-in table
- Gift table
- Alcohol is prohibited in the church and on church property. If someone in the wedding party or a wedding guest is known to be under the influence, they may be asked to leave the facility.
- No smoking in building, including restrooms and dressing rooms.
- All decorations and personal items must be removed after the ceremony.
- We have a variety of candelabras to borrow, but you will need to provide the candles.
- No nails, glue or tape can be used to fasten decorations.
- If desiring petals, please use artificial as real ones stain carpet.